xnox Index du Forum

xnox Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue ,sur le forum des Xnox tout le clan vous souhaite la bienvenue
[HD] Amputee^Christine

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xnox Index du Forum -> Xnox[SA] -> Recrutement [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
naylamis

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Amputee^Christine Répondre en citant

Amputee Christine > bit.ly/1TjWbEa

She’d..been..laid..off..from..her..longtime..job..with..the..National..Research..Council..and..hadn’t..yet..started..a..new..job..as..an..insurance..broker..before..she..got..sick“This.is.my.goal.for.this.hand,.to.be.able.to.flip.the.bird,”.she.jokes,.everyone.in.the.room.joining.in.on.laughter.as.infectious.as.a.child'sThen...her...tone...Also...in...this...article...Christine...Caron...fights...on...Amputee...clearing...hurdles...three...years...later...Top...stories...Popular...Latest...Videos...Drive-through...pizza...shop...in...Vanier...revives...a...once-popular...recipe...Criminal...charges...dropped...against...former...senator...Mac...Harb...Abuse...victim...speaks...for...first...time,...demands...to...know...why...priest...not...defrocked...Ottawa...police...seek...public's...help...to...identify...suspects...in...May...8...assault...Fire...severely...damages...popular...N5..sec00:0000:0000:00::...Amputee...Christine...Showing...1...Opnieuw...postenLike...door...Rich...Titan...Volgen...6...3...456...views...Tweet“Knowing.you’re.not.just.doing.it.for.yourself.now,.others.—.people.you’ve.never.met.—.are.thinking.of.you,.praying.for.you.and.cheering.youToday,.the.local.mother.of.four.is.back.to.doing.yoga,.has.started.public.speaking.and.intends.on.writing.a.book.about.her.recovery“My..kids..didn’t..know..if..I..was..going..to..be..alive..or..what..would..be..left..of..me,”..Caron..saysYou’ve..got..to..find..it,..because..in..every..situation,..there..is..some(JULIE...OLIVER)...Ottawa...Citizen...Christine's...remaining...limb...-her...right...arm...and...hand...-...is...also...quite...disfigured...with...limited...range...of...motion,...but...she...writes,...cooks...and...paints...with...it...amidst...a...myriad...of...other...things.Public..speaking?..I..never..thought..I’d..write..a..book..about..anything.”..Now..she..knows..she..willIt..has..been..three..years..since..Christine..Caron..lost..three..limbs..arising..from..immune..complications..after..a..dog-biting..incident“This.funny-looking.thing.has.helped.change.my.world,”.Caron.says,.now.inspired.to.do.a.video.on.yoga.for.amputeesIt...has...been...three...years...since...Christine...Caron...lost...three...limbs...arising...from...immune...complications...after...a...dog-biting...incidentThe..extra..height..is..because..if..she..needed..artificial..legs,..she..might..as..well..get..her..wish..to..no..longer..be..five-foot-nothing“The...goals...broaden,”...Barwin...adds“It’s...a...good...goal...because...you...don’t...know...how...many...muscles...you...need...to...do...that.”......On...driving:...Adapting...Caron’s...2009...Hyundai...took...months...but...it...allows...her...to...use...her...right...hand...to...grip...a...T-bar...attached...to...the...steering...wheel...while...her...residual...left...arm...fits...into...a...sleeve...that...controls...the...gas...and...brakeThe...extra...height...is...because...if...she...needed...artificial...legs,...she...might...as...well...get...her...wish...to...no...longer...be...five-foot-nothingDoor...gebruik...te...maken...van...Dailymotion,...geeft...u...toestemming...voor...onze...cookiesDailymotion.Info.Pers.Vacatures.Blog.Alle.videos.Zakelijk.Adverteren.op.Dailymotion.Monetizing.Help.Familie.Filter.AAN.Help.Center.Contact.Juridische.voorwaarden.Gebruiksvoorwaarden.Privacybeleid.Verboden.video.content.Copyrightkennisgeving.Kinder.bescherming.Cookiesbeleid.Extra's.Dailymotion.Games.Dailymotion.Overal.Dailymotion.Stream.Mass.Uploader.Jukebox.meer.---.There.are.days.when.she’s.sick.of.taking.half.an.hour.to.get.out.of.bed.and.to.the.bathroom.or.hurls.a.book.in.frustration.at.turning.the.pagesShe’s..no..teenager..but..an..irrepressible..52-year-old..embarking..on..a..new..life..that..mingles..her..scars..with..her..joy“I..asked..to..be..taller,”..Caron..jokesWij..gebruiken..cookies..om..u..een..betere..online..ervaring..aan..te..bieden,..evenals..content..en..diensten..die..zijn..aangepast..op..uw..interessesPrevious...Next...It...has...been...three...years...since...Christine...Caron...lost...three...limbs...arising...from...immune...complications...after...a...dog-biting...incident“If.you.can’t.visualize.it,.if.you.can’t.see.it,.you.can’t.do.it,”.Caron.saysIt’s...been...three...years...this...month...since...an...infection...plunged...the...mother-of-four...into...a...coma,...stole...three...of...her...limbs...and...almost...took...her...life“I’ve...been...in...the...total...darkness;...I...have...physical...scars...you...can...seeI.grew.four.inches.at.50She.contemplated.suicide“I.still.don’t.have.a.full.picture.of.what.happened,”.she.said4..secAanmelden...*...Uploaden...Een...video...uploaden...“I..was..figuring..out..how..I..could..hang..myself..on..my..tubes,”..Caron..remembersFresh.horror.comes.back.to.her.in.snatches.of.memory,.like.opening.the.purse.she’d.carried.when.she.collapsed.in.an.emergency.roomSince..then,..she’s..taken..up..the..cause..of..fellow..amputees,..speaks..to..high..school..students..about..the..power..of..resilience..and..is..at..work..on..a..book..telling..her..storyDevelopers...Area...Developer...API...Gegevens...Player...API......2005...-...2016...Dailymotion...Land:nederland...Volg...ons... f5880b0734

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xnox Index du Forum -> Xnox[SA] -> Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange